Education must change to meet the demands of an increasingly globalized world. New Mind stands at the forefront of these changes, and is committed to helping international students achieve success. To prepare students for the uncertain future, we must take innovative approaches to cross-cultural education. These beliefs guide us as we inspire and cultivate global talent:
- We believe the future requires New Minds. Strict hierarchies are a thing of the past. Workplaces of the future will place a premium on intercultural skills, collaboration, and personal leadership. Our approach to education focuses on student development in these areas to help better prepare them for the path ahead.
- We believe each student’s potential is unique. We don’t treat our students like an ID number; we give personal care and instruction to help them succeed in their own ways.
- We believe the world is your classroom. Our students develop not only through classes, but also through support services, activities, projects, leadership opportunities, and community service. Experiential learning inspires and builds the confidence of our students.
- We believe global societies thrive on diversity. We help students share their culture and engage with local communities. Our students, in turn, benefit from the cultural diversity around them. We believe each culture, country, and ethnic group has its own uniqueness. In a shrinking world, there are no superiors. However, truly global talent should learn the best of each culture and apply that to whatever they do.
- We believe learning is a two way street. We should learn as much from our students as what they can learn from us. Generational differences will no longer cause gaps among new minds.
- We believe in shared success. We believe a successful business has to co-exist sustainably with local communities, and all its major stakeholders. We believe that by establishing equitable business partnerships, and in giving back to local communities that support us, we win together.